1. Will the publication be on time?
Publication date is always agreed with an editor of the journal. All terms are real.
2. When will indexation be?
The standard term for Scopus indexation of the manuscript is from 4 to 8 weeks from the moment of publication of the last manuscript in the journal’s issue. Indexation of the manuscripts in Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science) is from 1 to 5 months.
3. Procedure of the work
1. To buy. 2. To agree the manuscript or to give your edits. 3. To receive the link for publication. 4. To receive the link for indexation.
4. What are the guarantees?
We are the only company that guarantees the publication and indexation of a manuscript in the journals indexed Scopus, Clarivate Analytics, Web of Science under the contract.
5. Who will be the other co-authors in the list of authors of the manuscript I chose?
The co-author may be a scientist from any country. We guarantee confidentiality to our clients. You can find out information about co-authors at the stage of agreeing on the final version of the manuscript, before its summation to a journal.
6. If I will be the only co-author?
The article will be published in time with the co-authors who paid.
7. How to get to know the name of the journal?
We guarantee confidentiality to our clients and to our journals under the partnership. We do not announce the name of the journal and the topic of the manuscript until the payment. This data is available only to the co-authors of the manuscripts.